I’m glad to see you this morning. I woke up early to spend time with you so I’m glad you’re here. Some days I get so stressed about getting it all done I wake up at four am to make sure it does get done. The blog post writing. The PPBF and Tuesday blog post. And #amwriting #my picture books. These things get done at four. Like one of these mornings. Like today.
Next or right now I should be working on Edmund’s picture book dummy. Already Susan and I are doing a picture book dummy for the illustrator, Lynne Bendoly. Susan April Elwood the co-author, my good friend who helped write Edmund Pickle Chin, a Donkey Rescue Story is going to call at ten this morning so I better be ready. But I wanted to say hi to you first. I wanted to talk to you first.
Then I saw this blog here:
And realized many of you have the same issues.
So tell me, when do YOU get it all done? Do you get up earlier or stay up later? Do you work on weekends and holidays? Do you work late into the evening? Do you use timers to time yourself on Facebook, and twitter, ? And what about email?
Please comment and tell me. I’d love to hear from you.
How do you get anything done?
Here is something that made my day!
© 2013 Clara Bowman-Jahn/ Clarike Bowman-Jahn
- PPBF/ Goin’ Someplace Special (clarbojahn.wordpress.com)
- Perfect Picture Book Friday/The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind (clarbojahn.wordpress.com)
- Perfect Picture Book Friday / All Through My Town (clarbojahn.wordpress.com)
- Why Do You Write? Or Where Do You Find God? (clarbojahn.wordpress.com)
- Perfect Picture Book Friday/ The Secret Cave – Discovering Lascaux (clarbojahn.wordpress.com)
- Perfect Picture Book Friday/ Please Bury Me in the Library (clarbojahn.wordpress.com)
- The Winner is! and Happy Thanksgiving! (clarbojahn.wordpress.com)
- An Author/ Illustrator blog hop with give away. (clarbojahn.wordpress.com)
- Are You Using Stats to Write Your Blog Posts? And a giveaway! (clarbojahn.wordpress.com)
- Picture Book(s) on the Subway (writeatyourownrisk.wordpress.com)