I’m off in a totally different direction today from my last two posts, readers. Hope you enjoy it.
A month or so ago I went to a class at the Writer’s Center in Bethesda, Md,. www.writerscenter.org This particular class was with Angela Render as my teacher and here are some of the tips and tricks she covered. In case you notice I haven’t used all these tips yet but they are on my “to do” list.
To generate traffic
- Participate on other blogs by commenting
- Post frequently
- Use your email signature to advertise your blog
- Ask people to subscribe
- Use interviews with other bloggers
- Quest blog or take on regular partners.
- Use Social Networking
b- Friend the followers of leaders in your field
- Interlink your posts so people are enticed to click-through to more articles
- Include ‘Related Posts’ or ‘Categories’ on your menu
- Highlight a ‘best of’ or ‘most popular’ list of posts
- Write posts in a series to draw readers back
- Ask for participation
- Make your posts useful
When I was a member of Alist blogging club, I found that they liked to encourage you to give away free stuff like newsletters or eBooks as a way to bring or keep traffic. I haven’t evolved that far yet.
What have you found to bring traffic to your site? Can someone tell me how to interlink my posts?
- 3 Tips To Drive More Traffic Through Blog Commenting (davidshawblog.com)
- Methods to boost a traffic with the Blog along with destroy the others. (leccoworkshop.com)